Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"twilight"

On Monday this week I asked my niece if I could borrow this book that I knew she had. I had heard on the radio (most likely Glen Beck) say something like it was like the vampire equivalent to harry potter. At this time I was looking to get my mind of my head and needed a good distraction. At that time I made the call to borrow "twilight" by Stephenie Meyer. I received the book At my kids birthday party and put to the side and almost forgotten until my head started to throb. I picked it up and read the first 3 chapters and then my meds took over and I had to stop but that was the only reason why. The next morning I woke and then tried to figure out how I could just read all day. With my head pounding I managed to get though the morning and by noon I was reading..... WOW what a awesome book! I think Glen was wrong to put it with harry potter, just to different from each other. Their is nothing I want to say about the Book that I liked because I want you as the reader to find out every detail as it unfolds to you. I may have stayed up till $ in the morning and then turned around an got up at 7 with the kids but I want more!

Just to let you know I just convinced My brother in law to bring the second book over right know!

6 comments:

motherhill said...

everybody keeps telling me what good books those are but I can't get the drive to read it with it being about vampires. If you want to check out the movie trailer visit my friends Megan or veronica they have it posted on their blog. Anyway sorry to hear that your head is hurting you so bad. Come to denver.

Top Model said...

LOSER...time to get a life

motherhill said...

seriously dude! two books in one day and trying to take the third from an innocence teenager.

Ben said...

Holly finished reading all 3 books and was pretty engrossed in them. Also, the movie that is due out soon was filmed at my high school over spring break. Plus, I don't know if you know this, but the author is active LDS.

Ben said...

still haven't been invited to nuts-n-bolts

RW said...

testing